Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Daily Writing Prompts # 1

15) Some aspects of coming of age are pain, loss, disappointment, and disillusionment. Write about 1 experience you have had that relates to one of these aspects. 
___________________________________________________________



Dear Fudge,
How is it like in Heaven? Are you alone? I am writing to you because I miss you very much. I wish I could go back in time to prevent your death. I knew it was a bad idea to put you and Bebe in the same tank. I’m sorry for all those times I forgot to wash your tank, and the time I forgot to feed you .
Love,
Jasmine

P.S.  I am mad at Bebe. 
***

Dear Fudge,
                I hope you’re happy, up there in heaven. I’m just writing to let you to let you know that I have forgiven Bebe. I have realized that she didn’t mean to step on your neck.  I shouldn’t have been mad at her in the first place.
Love,
Jasmine
              ***

Dear Fudge,
                It has been the longest since I have written to you, and so, I’m sorry. I just wanted to say that I have not forgotten you; in fact I remember the day you were given to me, January 03, 2008. Mom was waiting for me outside, holding something. I didn’t think much of it, and I was surprised when I learned it was a gift for me. When I opened the bag, I saw you. You almost seemed to smile at me. You were my first pet. And now, although you are not here, and years have passed, you are still as special to me.
Love forever,
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so touching! I think the letter format is perfect!

    ReplyDelete